Sunday, March 13, 2011

Slow sundays Computer Games, stickers and Awesome Weather

What can i say? its been a slow uneventful Sunday, woke up around 9:30-10 and decided i better do something about well lets just say living and tidiness.so i ended up doing a full load of washing (i never knew i had that many clothes!!!) and decided to clean my room.

It came out alright i think.. well that was the morning, well like i said slow sundays two episodes of Smallville season one and two computer games later. boredom set in and that sucks because i remember when i was younger i could sit and play games for hours upon hours and now.. im lucky to sit here and put an hour in.

But that depends upon the game i guess, Far Cry 2 was first and i must say i really doesnt deserve that name! they could have gone a completely different direction with it and used the original characters no some random people in some random remote part of Africa.

Second up was Test Drive Unlimited 2, now I must say that I am enjoying it more then the first, but the driving physics are still something to be desired, well quite a lot but thats coming from playing Grand Turismo 5 and Forza Motorsport 3. For instance one of the first champion ships you are limited to FWD P.O.S cars like the Gold GTI and some Alfa Romeo you turn into a corner and you have two options keep your foot flat and under steer something chronic or lift off and have the back end step out like its a 800hp RWD Silvia its absolutely stupid.

After that I thought i would go out side and Finally change the wiper blades on the Silvia, oh but guess what wrong ones *Faceplam* goddamn i hate it when you ask for something and get reassured that they are right ones for the job and it ends in disaster, well not this time thankfully but that has happened!!!

so with nothing else to do on the Silvia I thought i would try and dwindle down some of the stickers that I have been hording

I only added Three to this side


Finally put on my JDM as F*CK Sticker and a new UNC Sticker

The dash copped it also with even more UNC Love.

To come to think of it I have had an obsession with stickers for quite a long time and to be completely honest I really can not put my finger on where it came from, i remember when i was a kid i had a white chest of draws and i covered that thing from Thomas the Tank Engine stickers to Cummings Trucks.

Anyway during my Sticker fest it started to bloody rain didnt it, so Ive been forced back in side to resort to blogging to alleviate my boredom of a slow Ass Sunday.

Now before I finish this off, We all know about the Eathquake and Tsunami that has devastated Japan and even after the episode it has left a wave of disasters waiting to happen and have happened, such as the Nuclear reactor in Fukushima. I would just like to extended my deepest sympathies towards those effected and those that have lost family members and friends.

Our thoughts are wtih you Japan!

Stay safe all

Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment