Saturday, March 12, 2011

Silvies Rebirth: The Almighty Nismo S13

Its back!!! Finally Back!! with the help of my mate Scotty we went and picked Silvie back from Camo's, I must say i could not be happier with how its turned out.

As we drove into the yard and down the line of cars I Couldn't see Silvie, Camo had hidden her behind a Delicar and i literally looked twice at her, the Good old double take then my jaw hit the ground (which scotty can attest to)

I was absolutely flabbergasted as i would never have thought my car would look that good at all, I came up with the paint scheme and i had done photochops of how i wanted it for years but never ever did i think it would turn out the way it has, Camo took my idea and took it to the next level.. well to be honest thats an understatement.

Now I usually post up the latest and then part of Silvies build, but not today this post is dedicated purely towards Silvies Rebirth.

I think that it has come out quite well and with the full Nismo Optional Aero bodykit it deserves the name of Almight Nismo, Pretty much because a Good mate of mine has some original A's badges.

The Silvia was released in four different trims

K's Q's and J's are pretty much the most well known of the four, the last is the A's series which really didnt come with all the options it should have, in my personal opinion it should have been the best of the lot.

"The S13 Silvia was the first S-Series car to use the J's , Q's, and K's (references to the face cards of English playing cards) designations for the different trim packages
The J's was the base model . The Q's model offered a slightly more refined experience and received electric options and an available LSD. The K's grade received the turbocharged CA18DET or SR20DET (depending on the year of manufacture) in addition to the options offered on the Q's.
On top of the K's and Q's models, the Club and Diamond Selection packages came with specific options bundled together. For example, all K's Club Selections came with projector headlights, a rear spoiler, and 15" aluminum wheels while all Q's models came out with Automatic Climate Control.
The Silvia A's "Almighty" was introduced in late 1992. Trim wise, the Almighty slotted between the J's and Q's, offering options not available on J's, but not including all the standard features of Q's. The only available engine/transmission was the naturally-aspirated SR20DE coupled with the 4-speed automatic".

^^ Taken from Wiki

Silvie was originally a Q's which was Non-turbo auto and had a few options like power windows and climate control.

anyway enough yak enjoy the pictures.


Well thats pretty much how its turned out!! down the track ill be doing a few little things in side like my V-spec R33 GTR seats and a half cage. I also have to get around to installing my Nismo Supercoppper mix clutch. down the road I would also like to do a five stud comversion and some newer style wheels.

Anyway stay safe my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment